The future is here today. Technologies, IT progress, unique opportunities - everything develops briskly, especially in the field of Telecommunications. It is even hardly imagining how to invent and deal with different apps, services without API.
By the way, do you know what is that?
API or Application Programming Interface is a detailed description with the help of which one computer program can coordinate with another one.
In short, this instrument is used for uniting the work of different apps into one unique system. You also can think that API is key to all doors. And you will be absolutely right!
Intistele, for instance, provides the client with such API functions:
- Sending 1 text message
- Sending a group of text messages with unique criteria for each SMS
- Status requesting
- Requesting information by phone number
- Getting statuses due to the concrete URL
- Balance requesting
- Getting the list of recipients by adding or deleting recipients
- Deleting planned SMS distribution
On the whole, the multi-functionality of Intislete API could be very helpful in reaching the particular results. You can easily introduce API into your ESP, CRM or BPM.